Balancing a normal existence is like a circus act. Loving the time with family, but needing three days to recover is hard. I watched a movie last night (Miracles from Heaven), and there was a part in the movie when the little girl was crying saying "I just want to die Mom, I just want to stop the pain!" How many times do we as Spoonies feel that same way? How many times do we say those same words? We look forward to the day we can live with our Lord Jesus so our suffering can cease. But, something can be said for suffering. It molds us. It makes us new. It makes us be something that we weren't the day before. Living with ourselves, and this life, is a struggle for normalcy. Becoming better than we were the day before is the best we can do. Even if we have to take a few days to achieve it. After all, we have a whole world who depends on us to rise and shine to tackle the day ahead.

No comments:
Post a Comment