This blog is dedicated to all those living with Rheumatoid, fibromyalgia, and all types of chronic pain. I wanted to find a way to share the realities of this horrible disease and painful life
Sunday, May 29, 2016
Legacies
Life. Something that isn't ours to give or take away. When we see the price a life is worth, we see things in a different way. Having your legacy continue on is something we all secretly desire. One thing we as spoonies do not realize is that, sometimes our legacies can not continue. Sometimes that legacy is a lifetime of chemo and pain meds. I've always said that we had our kids early, but God knew the reasons why. What if I had waited? I would not be in the stage of life I am now. I am thankful that we had that option. But for so many, that choice was made for them before they could ever consider a family. The Lord wishes for everyone, including Spoonies, to experience life...and life more abundantly. In today's society we have options to help our legacies and life go one even after we are gone. As a teacher, we have the chance to be a part of so many children's lives. In turn, they become a part of our legacy. Thankfully our story doesn't have to end with negativity. Anything is possible when our heart is open to love and opportunity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow beautiful baby.God Bless
ReplyDeleteWow beautiful baby.God Bless
ReplyDeleteThank you Ismael. That is my wonderful grandson. Liam Emilio.
ReplyDelete