Sunday, December 27, 2015

Crooked feet and brown boots

Coming to the realization that RA changed my ability to wear certain shoes came with a swift kick in the rear for me. It's like one day I wore 3" heels and the next....bam....flats! And not just any flats, unflattering flats. Recently, I learned that my hips and knees were turning in and out (like an hourglass). Well, I didn't think anything of it again until yesterday. I stumbled into the great cornucopia of boot heaven looking to pick out the perfect pair of boots. I put on a pair and in order for my foot to go straight, my whole body almost has to be crooked. My husband stands there looking at me, while I am blubbering like an idiot about my crooked legs. We finally found some that allowed me to walk naturally and looked great too. Oh the joys of being a spoonie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment