I heard this short story come on my daughter's old iPod titled "To This Day". It talked about children being bullied over and over again from a young age and growing up just like the circus side show freaks. I cry every time I hear this story come on. Not because I was bullied but because I see my body changing. My hands are becoming more deformed as well as my legs. My harsh reality is that I will one day become one of those circus freaks that people in this cruel world stare at and laugh at. And although I can see the horrible changes happening to my body, I somehow am reminded that when I get to heaven I won't have to worry about my deformed hands or legs. I will have a new body. Yippee!! For all things are made new! This suffering is only for a minute, if only we can remember to keep our eyes focused on God's promises.

No comments:
Post a Comment